Rajasthan Police Constable Salary 2022 Pay Scale Total & In Hand Salary – Know Rajasthan Constable Pay Scale and Total & In Hand Salary per month.
Rajasthan Police Constable Salary 2022 Pay Scale Total & In Hand Salary
4588 Constable (General Duty, Driver, Band, Telecommunication) positions will be filled by Rajasthan Police. Candidates with a 10th-grade diploma may apply for Constable (GD, Driver, Band) positions. Candidates for constable drivers must possess an LMV HMV licence.
These positions must be filled in a number of districts and battalions, including Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Badmer, Bhilwara, Jalaur, Kota, Jodhpur, Chittorgarh, Bikaner, Bara, and Bundi.
For selection to these positions, an objective written exam and a physical test will be administered. Those that were chosen will receive the salary and pay scale listed below. For a newly appointed applicant, you may learn about the Rajasthan Constable Salary, Pay Scale, Total, and Net In Hand Salary here.
Check Rajasthan Police Constable Salary 2022 and Pay Scale
All newly appointed applicants are given a two-year probationary term. They receive a fixed salary of Rs. 14600 per month during this time. After the probationary period, the candidate is paid according to Level 5 of the Rajasthan Pay Matrix.
During the probationary term, no accommodations are provided. During the probationary term, only a set remuneration of Rs. 14600 per month is offered.
Rajasthan Police Constable Pay Scale:
Following the probationary trainee phase, the candidate is placed in Level 5 (L-5) of the pay matrix of the Rajasthan 7th Pay Commission, which corresponds to Pay Band PB-1 with a grade pay of Rs. 2400 and a range of pay of Rs. 5200–20200. In Rajasthan Pay Matrix Level L-5, the initial basic salary is Rs. 20800.
Rajasthan Police Constable Salary 2022:
According to this pay scale, the initial total compensation will be approximately between Rs. 30850 and 32850. (depending on posting and allowances). The sum of the different allowances, including DA and HRA, is the total salary.
- Salary during probationary period: Rs. 14600 per month (fixed)
- Starting Total Salary of Constable in Rajasthan Police (after probation period): Around Rs. 30850-32850 per month (depending on posting and allowances).
- Deductions: around Rs. 2600.
- Rajasthan Police Constable In Hand Salary 2022: Rs. 28250-30250.
Posting can be done anywhere in Rajasthan.
- Dearness allowance (28% of basic pay)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) : (9-18% of basic pay)
Other allowances as per rules of Rajasthan govt.
Check Rajasthan Computer Salary Pay Scale
Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Salary
Appointed candidates will be governed by National Pension Scheme applicable from 01.01.2004.
Rajasthan Police Pay Scale of Various posts:
- Head Constable: PB-1 5200-20200 Grade Pay 2800 (L-8)
- ASI: PB-1 5200-20200 Grade Pay 3600 (L-10)
- Police Commander (SI): PB-2 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200 (L-11)
- Inspector & Company Commander: PB-2 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4800 (L-12)
Related Tags: Rajasthan Police Constable Salary 2022 Pay Scale Total & In Hand Salary