Rakhi Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Rakhi Quotes, Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Top 100 Rakhi Quotes For Your Lovely Sister
1. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
2. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
3. A brother is a friend given by Nature.
4. My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!
5. It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
6. Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by almighty to me and the most precious relation celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!
7. To outside world we grow old, but not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we were as children. We always believe in the innocent child living in our hearts. Have a lovely Rakhi Day!
8. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
9. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
10. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
11. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
12. A sister is a gift to life, joy to heart and friend to soul. Love you!…
13. There is no buddy like a brother and no Supergirl like a sister… Blessed to have both……..
14. My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!
15. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.– Antisthenes
16. It is all blue, the sky is hue, dear darling brother, I love you!!!
17. A brother is a friend given by Nature.
18. A brother is a friend given by Nature.
19. Cherishing the memorable time spent in childhood and trying to make new memories this year.
20. It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
21.Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.
22. Sisters share the scent and smells, the feel of a common childhood.
23.Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
24. Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.
25. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.
26. The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.
27. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
28. Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister.
29. You can kid the world. But not your sister.
30. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much notourselves a special kind of double.
31. Sistertakes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.
32. Husbands come and go, children come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister.
33. It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
34. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
35. Foolishness is indeed the sister of wickedness.
36. Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
37. In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.
38. Praised be you, my lord, through sister moon and the stars, in the heavens, you have made them bright, precious and fair.
39. As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sisters.
40. A sister is a special type of angel on earth who brings out your best qualities.
41. Being sisters means you always have back up.
42. A woman without her sister is like a bird without wing.
43. A true sister will stand by your side.
44. Sisters help make the hard times easier and the easy times more fun.
45. As we grew up, my sisters acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there.
46. A sister shares childhood memories and grown up dreams.
47. When traveling life’s journey it’s good to have a sister’s hand to hold on to.
48. Sisters may drive you crazy, get into your stuff and irritate you. However, if anyone else dares say so, a sister will defend you to the death.
49. Sometimes being a sister is even better than being a princess.
50. Side by side, or miles apart, we are sister, connected by the heart.
51. To my sister for happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love the laughter and tears, for the special things only you can do.
52. A little sister is someone perfect person who listen when you talk, laughs when you laugh, and holds your hand when you cry.
53. Our roots say we are sisters, our hearts say we are friends.
54. I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness.
55. Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood.
56. In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend.
57. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
58. Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart, oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape, of your sister.
59. I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.
60. This princess is guarded by a big brother.
61. There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.
62. A woman without her sister is like a bird without wings.
63. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.
64. When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will.
65. Elder sisters never can do younger ones justice!
66. An older sister helps one remain half child, half woman.
67. There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.
68. Sisters may share the same mother and father but appear to come from different families.
69. Sister to sister we will always be, a couple of nuts off the family tree.
70. Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life.
71. Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
72. A good news won’t be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.
73. It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
74. A sister is the only one with whom you share your childhood memories and dreams. She is the one who inspires you to do better in life.
75. A sister’s smile can actually brighten your day and bring cheers to your life.
76. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
77. We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy raksha bandhan to you sis.
78. In the cookie of life, you my dear sister are the chocolate chips. Happy raksha bandhan.
79. We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy raksha bandhan!
80. This raksha bandhan, I pray to god that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
81. Hey didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because I’m your brother.
82. May this rakhi bring to you all the prosperity in your life. Happy raksha bandhan dear sis.
83. Remembering the strong bond of togetherness shared by you and me. Thanks for being the best protector. Happy raksha bandhan.
84. Though we are not close to each other during this raksha bandhan day. We are together in thoughts and prayers. Wish you a very happy rakhi day!
85. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.I love you my dearest sister.
86. Rakhi is a thread that binds, two souls in a bond of love and joy forever. Happy rakhi.
87. Rakhi is the symbol of love between brother and sister, Its such agreat feeling, happy rakhi.
88. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero and this day is rakhi. Happy raksha bandhan sis.
89. Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself,you mean the world to me. Happy raksha bandhan to my sweet sister.
90. Am very glad to be your sister,our relationship will be everlasting,am very happy to be your part of the family,lots of love your sweet sis.
91. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy raksha bandhan, I love my sister.
92. Happyrakshabandhan!God will give you longlong life,always be happy,enjoy every part of your life.
93. Sister you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister, you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always.
94. I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you.
95. May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life! Happyrakshabandhansister.
96. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
97. You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Wishing you very happyrakhi and best of luck for everything!
98. To my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector and my best friend! What would have I done without you!
99. Having a sister is like you is having a best friend! Here’s to making more memories together. Happy raksha bandhan!
100. Happy rakshabandhan. Don’t make the commitment of protection only to your sister, but determine to protect all the girls.