Raksha Bandhan Gif 2020: If you want to download free gif, which you want to share with your friends and family. It’s 100% animation.
Raksha Bandhan Gif 2020
1. We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths… Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.
2. My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gifts sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
3. I am thankful to my God
Who gave so caring Brother
Who is always there to love me, guide me & above all.
To make me happy.
Love you, Brother.
4. We gain and lose things every day.
But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me.
I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
5. I am very lucky to born as your one and only sister. I love you both and I wish you the success in your journey to a wonderful future. May God’s grace is always with you. I wish that both you will be with me and support me in all my sad and happy situations. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brothers with lots of love and best wishes.
6. I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun and sweets…
8. Even though we don’t share the blood born relation, there is a wonderful relationship bond between you and me which I want to share on this special occasion. “Happy Raksha Bandhan To You Brother”
9. How are you doing? On the occasion of Rakhsha Bandhan, I am sending you my love and loads of best wishes. When do I get to see my nephew or niece?
10. Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
11. My sister is the person who claws me like a cat and then takes me back in her arms like a teddy bear. Love you, sis.
12. Its the time of rakhi and an occasion to remember all brothers who fight with their sisters and I think you are one of them! May God shower his choicest blessings on you. Keep Smiling always.
13. My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother I love u so much and miss you many times in a day and your every task.
14. I am thankful to God for brothers like you. After father, both of you are my only supporters. I love you and wish all the happiness and lots of success through every side in your like. It will be a great pleasure to see you happy and successful persons in life.
With lots of love and best wishes
15. I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and I pray to GOD for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may all your dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you and I wish that you’ll always shower your blessings on me.
16. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister
17. It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
18. God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.
19. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
20. Hey, my sweet little pie, your cute smile makes my day, your small little hands take me out from all dangers of life. You are the little angel of my life. I love you. Your’s elder sister
Raksha Bandhan Gif 2020