Raksha Bandhan Status in English 2020: Here is the list of top 20 status, which you can share on your social media accounts such as WhatsApp and Facebook.
Raksha Bandhan Status in English 2020
Even though we have lost our parents so early, it is because of you I don’t feel like an orphan. Love u. Happy Rakhi!
Pyare Bhaiya Sanju……..I can never forget you. I luv u……U r the sweetest brother in the world. Our sweet relation was started by me, so never think that I can forget u, I can’t do so.
Happy Rakhi to u.
3. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
I love you so much. This is the first time that I am not with you to tie Rakhi but I am always with you n love you.
Miss you so much on this special day.
Am very glad to be ur sister…
Our relationship will be everlasting…
Am very happy to be ur part of the family…
Lots of Love,
Ur Sweet Sis,
6. My cute angel from today’s onwards I promises you I’ll never scold you when you’ll tear my books, messed up my clothes. You are really a ray of happiness in my life.
7. What makes the sister’s day special is the way the brother remembers each time they laughed together. She misses the times when they spent long afternoons just talking about various subjects.
8. May this Rakhi bring to you all the prosperity in your life. Happy Rakshabandhan dear sis.
9. Sorry that I can’t be with you on this Rakhi. I have sent Great love & wishes to you. May the gifts of friendship, happiness, joy, and peace will fill your life. Have a Great Rakhi!
10. Days go past fastly in our life without expressing ourselves deep love for each other. Rakhi comes as a glorious opportunity to tells you that We always adore each other and wish happiness of every kind in life. On Rakhi Wishing You Life’s Biggest Joys!
11. When God gives you a sister, it means that He has sent an angel on deputation to watch over you. I love you, sis.
12. Dear sister, you are the only person in the whole world who knows me better than I know myself. I love you.
13. Friends make you laugh, and lovers make you smile. But after all the dust settles, sisters are the ones who stay back to wipe your tears. I love you, sis.
14. Sisters catch you with advice and hugs when life pushes you into doing something you don’t want to do. I love you.
15. The best part about having a sister like you is that you always have someone to pass on the blame to. Jokes aside, I love you, sis… you’re the best.
16. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector and the only one who knows me inside-out. Hope you have a great day today.
17. May the festival of Rakhi only remind us that our bond grows stronger with time. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother!
18. The festival of Rakhi makes me reminisce about all the memories we have shared together. Dear Behna, though we may live miles apart, we’ll always be close at heart. Sending love and wishes to you on this special day of Rakhi.
19. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what, I will always stand by your side! Sending you all my love on this special day! Happy Rakhi.
20. This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that our bond only grows stronger with each passing year. Sending you love and good wishes on this joyful festival. Happy Rakhi.
Raksha Bandhan Status 2020