Ramadan Mubarak Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Ramadan Mubarak Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes
1. I hope that the holy month of Ramadan, and endowed with the grace of God and many precious moments.
2. Ramadan is the time to empty your Stomach and feed your Soul.
3. Have You ever Wondered why we are happy in Ramadan ? Because We do what We are created to do .
4. Ramadan doesn’t comes to change our Schedule. It comes to Change our heart .
5. Fasting is only 1 % of not eating and drinking. The rest 99 % is about getting more Taqwa .
6. “Live your life like everyday is Ramadan and the Ankhirah will become you Eid.”
7. Here’s my wish list for you this Ramadan: Peaceful Life, Happy Family and Dreams come true. Ramadan Kareem!
8. Fasting is shield it will protect you from the hell-fire and prevent you from sins. – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
9. May Allah sprinkle is wonderful blessings over you and your family.
10. A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands.
11. Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.
12. Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.
13. We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.
14. The Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him said:
15. The Most Blessed Month has come. Happy Ramadan.
16. Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying.
17. Through prayer, fasting, and studying, God will answer.
18. Start the practice of self-control with some penance; begin with fasting.
19. We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.
20. Having soon discovered to be great, I must appear so, and therefore studiously avoided mixing in society, and wrapped myself in mystery, devoting my time to fasting and prayer.
21. As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully, treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely. May Allah bless you and your family!
22. Ramadan is a month of Allah, whose beginning is mercy, Whose middle is forgiveness, whose end is freedom from Fire. Ramadan Mubarak!
23. May the greatness of Allah fulfil your desires and dreams, With happiness and peace around you Ramadan Mubarak 2019!
24. The holy fast has begun, Together with Fajar Azan, Let fast bring you grace and happiness, Let grace surround in your home, Allah will guide you and protect you.
25. Wishing that Allah always blesses your family with smiles, happiness and togetherness! Ramadan Mubarak 2019.
26. May The Noor Of This Blessed Month Illuminate Your Heart, Mind And Soul And May Your All Prayers Be Answered!
27. The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an. May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the Ramadan Days!
28. May You Always Be Blessed With The Love And Protection Of Allah! Wish You A Happy Ramadan.
29. The holy month starts when the crescent new moon is visible. May this Ramadan month bring you bountiful joy and happiness and helps you gain rich rewards on Judgment Day.
30. May You Always Be Blessed With The Love And Protection Of Allah! Wish You A Happy Ramadan!
31. May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony!
32. May the spirit of Ramadan illuminate the world and show us the way to peace and harmony!
33. May you find answers to your prayers! Happy Ramadan 2019!
34. May the holy month of Koran’s revelation be the harbinger of your prosperity, success, harmony, peace and joy in your life! Ramadan Mubarak!
35. Ramadan Mubarak! I hope every Muslims do good deeds and stay away from sins inshallah! Enjoy your Ramadan everyone.
36. This Ramadan, I pray for your wellness and sending loads of prayers your way. Happy Ramadan.
37. Allah’s blessings will always be on us. Celebrate and enjoy as once again, we will be given a chance to repent and ask for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven. Ramadan Mubarak 2019!
38. A Good Word Is Like A Good Tree Whose Root Is Firmly Fixed And Whose Top Is In The Sky.
39. May you always be blessed with the love and protection of Allah! Wish you a happy Ramadan.
40. I wish that this upcoming Ramadan bring you happiness and prosperity for all your life. Have a blessed one!
41. Ramadan is time to empty your stomach to feed your soul.
42. Make a sacrifice this Ramadan and god will listen to your prayers with utmost attention.
43. Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive till this moment.
44. Being Muslim is for all day. Not just 5 times a day. Ramadan Mubarak.
45. When there is no way Allah will make a way.
46. Though we saw some striving Allah will turn into blessing. It’s a month of fruit sacrifice Ramadan brings rewards into our lives.
47. Forgive Others So That Allah Will Forgive You. Happy ramadan 2019!
48. Doctors can treat you, but only Allah can heal you. Ramadan Mubarak.
49. May Allah shower your trail with light and knowledge! May this month be an enlightening party to all people!
50. Fasting is shield it will protect you from the hell fire and prevent you from sins.
51. I am praying that abounding happiness will find you as you are walking down the street. Happy Ramadan.
52. Ramadan is the month of blessings. Whose beginning is mercy, Whose middle is forgiveness, and Whose end is celebration.
53. When we repair our relationship with Allah, He repairs everything else for us. Ramadan Mubarak.
54. The month when evil is non-functional is an opportunity for us Muslims to initiate world peace. Ramadan Mubarak.
55. Preparing for Ramadan.
56. Ramadan Mubarak may this ramadan be successful for all of us and provide us with good health and wealth.
57. Ramadan is the month of fasting and not feasting.
58. I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy! Ramadan Mubarak!
59. May Allah’s blessings shine upon you and your loved ones in this month and every other month! Happy Ramadan 2019!
60. May the spirit of Ramadan illuminate the world and show us the way to peace and harmony!
61. Fear god and he will give you knowledge.
62. Ramadan is not only by fasting we need to feed the Hungry, Help Needy, Guard Our Tongue, not to judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.
63. Make Dua – it’s Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
64. Make a sacrifice this Ramadan and god will listen to your prayers with utmost attention.
65. Dear Allah please accept our fasts in this beautiful Ramadan.
66. May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Happy Ramadan!
67. He deserves Paradise who makes his companions laugh. Happy Ramadan!
68. Ramadan you peace, prosperity, good health, wealth, and may not brighten your life forever.
69. I hope this holiday will lead us to the right pathway: to the path of success, happiness, peace and prosperity. May Allah bless your good heart!
70. May this last Friday of Ramadan bring you all peace and prosperity and may all of your prayers and cirtues accepted by Allah.
71. May the greatness of Allah fulfil your desires and dreams, with happiness and peace around you. Ramadan Mubarak 2019!
72. Four Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds. of Happiness Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
73. As we celebrate the sacred month of Ramadan, May Allah showers his blessings upon you as well as your family.
74. I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
75. After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety. Enjoy every purifying moment of ramadan Be blessed!
76. Fear Allah because of his punishment. Love Allah because he is full of mercy. Ramadan Mubarak!
77. May the divine Allah bless you with peace and harmony! Wishing you more blessings this holy Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak!
78. May Allah’s blessings shine upon you and your loved ones in this month and every other month. Ramadan Kareem!
79. This precious celebration will lead us To the path of a perfect social harmony among all muslims. Happy Ramadan 2019!
80. As we reach out to Allah through fasts and prayers, this Ramadan, may He enlighten your heart and soul! Ramadan Mubarak.
81. I hope success and wealth penetrates into you this month. To bring you good fortune and prosperity. Happy Ramadan 2018.
82. Allah is with people who restrain themselves. Ramadan Mubarak 2019!
83. I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy. Ramadan Mubarak.
84. Welcome Ramadan, Walk humbly Talk politely Dress neatly Treat kindly, Pray attentively and Donate generously, May Allah bless & amp; protect you.
85. Ramadan is the season where the fiery horns of the devils freeze. Let’s take this opportunity to spread love and eradicate hatred. Have a peaceful and blessed Ramadan!
86. When the month of Ramadan start, the gates of heaven are Opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained. Ramadan Mubarak!
87. May this holy month of Ramadan chase away the depression and misery that is getting the best out of you. Happy Ramadan.
88. May you always be blessed with the love and protection of Allah! Wish you a happy Ramadan 2019.
89. Allah let us live to witness this Ramadan and gain closeness to Allah subhanhu wa Ta’ala and his beautiful deen Ameen.
90. I Wish This Ramadan, You Are Gifted With Blessings Of Allah And Many Treasured Moments Of Joy! Ramadan Mubarak!
91. Ramadan will be coming soon prepare. Your mind, body and soul for the holy month gain maximum benefit.
92. Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you!
93. May Allah shower you with loads of blessings On the holy month of Ramadan. Celebrate and be blessed!
94. The month of Ramadan is the one in which the Quran was sent down as a pure source of guidance for mankind. In it are clear teachings showing the right way and the criterion for judging truth and falsehood. Ramadan Mubarak 2019.
95. May this Ramadan bring in you the brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever wished for!
96. Ramadan is the month of fasting and not feasting.
97. Wishing that Allah always blesses your family with smiles, happiness and togetherness! Ramadan Mubarak 2018!
98. Ramadan you peace, prosperity, good health and may not brighten your life forever.
99. A beautiful greeting wishing that your family receive bountiful blessing and peace throughout the Ramadan Month.
100. I hope a storm will shower you. But instead of a destructive storm, it is a storm of blessings. Happy Ramadan 2019!