Russian Independence Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Russian Independence Day Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Russian Independence Day Quotes
1. Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.
2. We shall fight against them, throw them in prisons and destroy them.
3. “The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender or submission.”
4. One has to be insincere and promise something which you cannot fulfill. So you either have to be a fool who does not understand what you are promising or deliberately be lying.
5. You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once.
6. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
7. You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.
8. Terrorism has no nationality or religion.
9. He who does not regret the break-up of the Soviet Union has no heart; he who wants to revive it in its previous form has no head.
10. The centuries-old history and culture of India, majestic architectural monuments and museums of Delhi, Agra and Mumbai have a unique attractive force.
11. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
12. While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.
13. Those who fight corruption should be clean themselves.
14. The ability to compromise is not a diplomatic politeness toward a partner but rather taking into account and respecting your partner’s legitimate interests.
15. Liberty, taking the word in its concrete sense, consists in the ability to choose.
16. In the modern world, those who are weak will get unambiguous advice from foreign visitors which way to go and what policy course to pursue.
17. Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
18. My English is very bad.
19. If the nation is not capable of preserving itself and reproducing if it loses it vital bearings and ideals, then it doesn’t need foreign enemies – it will fall apart on its own.
20. Everything will probably never be OK. But we have to try for it.