Ssa Gujarat 2022 – A humanitarian initiative called Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan aims to establish schools in areas with a lack of educational resources.
Ssa Gujarat 2022
SSA seeks to give children a good foundational education while guiding them toward a digital future. The official website, on the other hand, is made to track student attendance at the institution.
The webpage also demonstrates openness with regard to objectives and successes. The Gujarat Education Department has launched the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
The official website, www.ssagujarat.org, is used to track online attendance. To report the school day or keep track of attendance, the student should sign up on the portal.
The government of Gujarat has launched a webpage called Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan for SSA Gujarat online Hajari. A teacher’s attendance is now being tracked by the Gujarat government through the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, let me tell you that.
R instructors must notify Hazari of their presence using the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan website. The Gujarati government’s online attendance system is a great technique to increase system transparency.
So, my Gujarati friends, through our article today, we will give you nearly all the information pertaining to the Gujarat Online Hajari Portal of this Gujarat state, including the availability of an online Hajari panel, etc.
Read this post all the way through, friends, to learn more about this subject. Let’s go to making friends right away.
Gujarat The SSA in Gujarat additionally highlights the importance of Peshawar instructors for the education of the state’s youth while also paying attention.
Additionally, the government offers the possibility for Gujarati state government-provided teacher training. By means of an online attendance system Through the Online Attendance System, many teachers continue to be active on the SSA online portal.
Through the Gujarat online Hajari Shiksha Abhiyan portal, teachers in Gujarat will be able to choose their online availability. At the appointed moment, this system gets attendance filing.
The Gujarati government made a wise choice in issuing these regulations. This article will walk you through the process of creating a profile on the SSA Gujarat Portal and Application in a few easy steps.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Online Hajri 2022 – Details
|Portal Name||SSA Gujarat Portal Online|
|Developed Portal||Gujarat State Government|
|Related Department||Council of Elementary Education, Department of Education, Gujarat|
|Profit||To promote education in the state of Gujarat|
|Purpose||Bringing change in the standard of education in the state|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Children of Gujarat State|
Time to register attendance in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Portal
Children in Gujarat will receive free education under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, which is mandated by the 86th Constitution of the Government of India, and free education will be given to children between the ages of 6 and 14.
The Gujarat Government’s Education Department is implementing a project by the Council of Primary Education to give education. This states that free education is a fundamental right for Gujarati children aged 6 to 14.
This building is being carried out in a number of state-run schools to give facilities for the kids and to brighten their futures. All teachers in Gujarat, the state, may occasionally be required to submit their attendance through this ssagujarat.org attendance portal.
- Online attendance of teachers can be filled only from Monday to Friday at 11:30 am.
- The attendance of second shift schools can be filled from Monday to Friday till 02:00.
- On Saturday, the attendance of all the school teachers will have to be filled by 12:30 pm.
Key Features Available on SSA Gujarat Portal
- School Monitoring App
- Home Education
- Teacher Attendance
- Attendance Of Students
- Student Report
- Attendance Marking Time
- Gis Mapping
- Ssa Gujarat Online Mark Entry
- Teacher Report
- Student Attendance
- E-Class (On Vande Gujarat Channel)
- Ssa Gujarat Teacher Profile
- Transport Facility
- Ssagujarat.Org Aadhar Wise
- Periodic Assessment Test
- Online Circular
- Teacher Training
- Ssa Gujarat Child Tracking System
- Unit Test Mark Entry
- Migration Monitoring System
- Teachers’ Attendance
Steps to use Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Online Attendance
- For SSA Gujarat Online Attendance visit the official website www.ssagujarat.org.
- After going to the website, the person will see the column “Online Attendance System” on the home page.
- Click on the given option.
- On the next page, the person has to enter the username, password, and captcha code in his login ID for the Online Attendance System and click on login.
- After this, on the basis of the information given on the next page, you can easily mark your attendance.
- In this way, the process of using SSA Gujarat Online Attendance will be completed.
SSA Gujarat Mobile Application Download Steps
- To download the SSA Gujarat Attendance Mobile Application, the beneficiary citizen has to open the Google Play Store app present on his mobile phone.
- After opening the app, search by typing SSA Gujarat Attendance in the search section.
- Now the mobile application will open on the citizen’s mobile phone.
- To download the mobile application, the beneficiary citizen has to click on the install option.
- In this way, the SSA mobile application will be downloaded on the mobile phone of the citizen.
- With the help of this application, citizens can get the benefit from all types of services related to education.
Related Tags: Ssa Gujarat 2022