Top 30 Latest Summer Quotes And Sayings Images
1. One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by.
2. The summer night is like a perfection of thought.
3. Summertime is always the best of what might be.
4. Friends sun, sand, and sea that sound like a summer to me.
5. It’s summer! Be free and happy and dance full and uninhibited and now
6. Take me away i need the sand and the waves
7. Take me where summer never ends
8. Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is all about
9. A life without love is like a year without summer.
10. Sunset are proof that endings can often be beautiful too.
11. ‘All I want right now is to be at the beach’ Summer Quotes iPhone Case.
12. Set your clock to beach time.
13. ‘Beach bum’ Summer Quotes Swimsuit.
14. Summertime is always the best of what might be.
15. Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.
16. Rejoice as summer should chase away sorrows by living.
17. “Sun is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet.” – Bob Marley
18. “There is no ‘we’ in summer. Only ‘u’ and ‘me’.” – Unknown
19. “In summer, the song sings itself.”
20. “It was a splendid summer morning and it seemed as if nothing could go wrong.” – John Cheever
21. “My favorite weather is bird-chirping weather.” – Terri Guillemets
22. “If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” – Bern Williams
23. “If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” – Bern Williams
24. Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.
25. A life without love is like a year without summer.
26. If it could only be like this always summer, always alone, the fruit always ripe
27. “Summertime and the livin’ is easy.
28. It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine it’s summertime!
29. Celebrate Summer – Sun drenched days and starlit nights
30. In summer, the song sings itself.
31. “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
32. “Sweet, sweet burn of sun and summer wind, and you my friend, my new fun thing, my summer fling.”
33. “It is easy to forget now, how effervescent and free we all felt that summer.”
34. “Summertime. It was a song. It was a season. I wondered if that season would ever live inside of me.”
35. “And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”
36. “Summer bachelors like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be.”
37. “Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.”
38. “The summer night is like a perfection of thought.”
39. “Do what we can, summer will have its flies.”
40. “Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
41. 1. “I like summer. I like warmer weather and long days. I’m one of those silly people who still enjoy lying in the sun—my children are horrified!”
42. “I was on the beach every summer. That was the pleasant part of my childhood because we were right by the sea. We’d take a picnic, and I’d spend hours in the water until I turned blue. You couldn’t get me out of there.”
43. “Summer has always been my favorite season. I feel happier.”
44. “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.”
—Henry David Thoreau
45. “When I figured out how to work my grill, it was quite a moment. I discovered that summer is a completely different experience when you know how to grill.”
46. “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?”
47. “Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
48. “I started working out with my father the summer I was 13, which was incredible for our relationship. Those were my summers: working out with my dad, hanging out with my brothers, riding my bike. Pretty simple.”
49. “And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”
—F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
50. “Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.”
51. 1. “And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”
—F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
52. “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
―Maud Hart Lovelace, Betsy-Tacy and Tib
53. “In the long dusks of summer we walked the suburban streets through scents of maple and cut grass, waiting for something to happen.”
―Steven Millhauser, Dangerous Laughter
54. “Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.”
—Jenny Han, The Summer I Turned Pretty
55. “When people went on vacation, they shed their home skins, thought they could be a new person.”
56. “Life, now, was unfolding before me, constantly and visibly, like the flowers of summer that drop fanlike petals on eternal soil.”
57. “August rain: the best of the summer gone, and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time.”
―Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
58. “The first week of August hangs at the very top of summer, the top of the live-long year, like the highest seat of a Ferris wheel when it pauses in its turning. The weeks that come before are only a climb from balmy spring, and those that follow a drop to the chill of autumn, but the first week of August is motionless, and hot. It is curiously silent, too, with blank white dawns and glaring noons, and sunsets smeared with too much color.”
59. “Now the windows, blinded by the glare of the empty square, had fallen asleep. The balconies declared their emptiness to heaven; the open doorways smelt of coolness and wine.”
―Bruno Schulz, The Street of Crocodiles
60. “Hot weather opens the skull of a city, exposing its white brain, and its heart of nerves, which sizzle like the wires inside a lightbulb. And there exudes a sour extra-human smell that makes the very stone seem flesh-alive, webbed and pulsing.”
61. Summer ends so fast that I believe it should get a speeding ticket.
62. Summer ends and autumn is about to come. He who would have it otherwise will have high tide always and a full moon each night.
63. The winds in the end of summer make people become restless.
64. The morning has dawned clear and cold, along with the crispiness that hinted it’s already the end of summer.
65. One should learn how to maintain a little bit of summer, even in the midst of winter.
66. The tans may fade, but all the memories of a beautiful summer will definitely last forever.
67. Summer is definitely one of the best seasons. It’s like sleeping at the back screened porch in a cot or trying to sleep in a tree house. Summer is definitely everything what people have longed for.
68. Spring has passed and you remembered one’s innocence. Summer passes and you get reminded of one’s exuberance. Autumn has passed and you remembered one’s reverence. Winter has passed and you are reminded of one’s perseverance.
69. August rain is the best of summer gone and the new fall is not yet born.
70. By all the lovely tokens, the September days are now here. With summers best weather and the autumn’s best of cheer.
71. Summer: Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.
72. Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun. – Brian Wilson
73. Aaah, summer – that long anticipated stretch of lazy, lingering days, free of responsibility and rife with possibility. It’s a time to hunt for insects, master handstands, practice swimming strokes, conquer trees, explore nooks and crannies, and make new friends. – Darell Hammond
74. A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. – James Dent
75. Because it’s summer and the memories are just waiting to happen.
76. Summer has always been my favorite season. I feel happier. – Zooey Deschanel
77. Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. – John Lubbock
78. Summer is filled with breaking the rules and standing apart, ignoring your head and following you heart.
79. I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there. – Jack McBrayer
80. One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter. – Henry David Thoreau
81. It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!
82. “Or maybe watching you enjoy a carefree summer while you fell in love was what kept me out of the hospital in the first place.” ― Nicholas Sparks
83. “Summer was our best season: it was sleeping on the back screened porch in cots, or trying to sleep in the treehouse; summer was everything good to eat; it was a thousand colors in a parched landscape; but most of all, summer was Dill.” ― Harper Lee
84. A broken heart, too much cold beer, ocean waves and a willing man were never a good combination, no matter what the country songs said.” ― Patti Callahan Henry
85. “Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it in summer school” ― Josh Stern
86. “I love how summer just wraps it’s arms around you like a warm blanky.”― Kellie Elmore
87. “Summer set lip to earth’s bosom bare, and left the flushed print in a poppy there.” ― Francis Thompson
88. “…summer softens lines that winter cruelly shows…” ― John Geddes
89. “But in summer, welcoming summer, the rocks are soft-fledged with moss. The forest floor is bouncy with fresh shoots and enthusiastic blooms; the twisted angles of the branches are laced by bud and leaf.” ― Tara O’Brady
90. “Watching the summer close is like watching a good kid die for no apparent reason.”
91. “And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
92. “Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” – Henry James
93. “I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
94. “Green was the silence, wet was the light,
the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” – Pablo Neruda
95. “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of the winter.” – Henry David Thoreau
96. “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.” – John Steinbeck
97. “A man says a lot of things in summer he doesn’t mean in winter.” – Patricia Briggs
98. “Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence.
Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance.
Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence.
Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance.” – Yoko Ono
99. “My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.” – George R.R. Martin
100. “It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!”