Tamil Nadu lLockdown Epass 2023 – The government of Tamil Nadu has recently begun offering services for online car registration for Tamil Nadu e passes for both interstate and intrastate travel.
Tamil Nadu lockdown Epass 2023
The state administration of Tamil Nadu has decided to extend the lockdown till January 10, 2023 as Omicron virus cases there are growing daily.
Schools up to the eighth grade will now be closed until January 10, 2023. Except for medical crises and the supply of necessities, all activities are prohibited in containment zones.
Tamil Nadu lockdown Epass 2023
E-pass is now required by the government for all state-wide travel. You must go to the official website link provided below if you are also attempting to obtain a Tamil Nadu E Pass. Read the complete article for more information on Tamil Nadu Epass.
You may find out everything you need to know about registering for a Tamil Nadu e-pass on this page, including its significance and the new lockdown regulations that will take effect in 2023 for Tamil Nadu’s COVID-19.
All travellers, whether they are leaving the country or staying within the borders of the state, must have a Tamil Nadu COVID 19 Online Pass. Strict action may be taken against anyone who is discovered by the state’s patrolling force without an e-pass.
Therefore, before travelling within the state, we suggested you to apply for a TN Inter-State E-Pass. Like other Indian states, Tamil Nadu offers a COVID-19 e-pass facility to its citizens who work in vital services. You will be able to move around for work-related purposes using this COVID-19 e pass, even during the lockdown. Only with the approval of the government authorities will Tamil Nadu Vehicle e-Passes for critical services be issued.
TN E-Pass Registration 2023 Omicron Lockdown – Overview
|Name of the State
|Type of Lockdown
|Lockdown with Certain Relaxations
|Lockdown Status in Kerala
|From 10th January to Further Order
|Type of Pass
|Method of Application
|Government of Kerala
RDMD Tamil Nadu Lockdown EPass Online 2023
The only reason the government is taking such stern action is to protect its citizens. Therefore, it is our moral obligation to work with the government to uphold the law. The general population cannot purchase the e-pass. People who work for the government, the police, the health care system, banks, the water department, etc. are eligible to apply for a Tamil Nadu E Pass.
You cannot apply for a TN Covid 19 Lockdown e Pass if you work in agriculture, animal husbandry, fisheries, or plantations. Because until the state’s lockdown is over, these activities are prohibited. The public transportation service has also been suspended by the state government until January 10, 2023. A person who is not wearing a mask is likewise prohibited from entering the government department.
Tamil Nadu State E-Pass Registration 2023
- Visit the official website using the link given here.
- Then select the link named “Coming to Tamil Nadu from a foreign country”.
- Then you have to type a valid email id.
- An OTP will be sent to that mail.
- Fill in the required details and then click on submit button.
for Inter-State Travel
- Go to the official website.
- After that click on the link of Inter-State Travel Registration.
- Now enter a valid phone number.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile.
- A registration form for Tamil Nadu State Pass will appear.
- Enter correct details.
- Then submit the e-pass registration form.
Download Tamil Nadu Vehicle E-Pass for Essential Services
- Visit the official website and fill the application form.
- Fill in the applicant details like applicant name, mobile number, date of birth, e-mail, type of applicant like government or private.
- After that fill in the full address of the applicant.
- In the Pass Details section, fill in the details like Vehicle Registration Number, Vehicle Type (Two-Wheeler, LMV, or HMV), Travel Type (One Way or Round Trip), Purpose of Travel (Medical, Government Duty, Collection, and Delivery). groceries, other essentials), and fill in the details such as the pass to which date, route, remark (reason for travel), etc.
- Finally enter the name, age, and mobile number of the members traveling in the vehicle.
- Read the declaration mentioned in the form and tick the box that says I Agree.
Tamil Nadu e-pass registration mandatory for travel to Tamil Nadu state
If you are travelling from another nation and intend to visit any district in Tamil Nadu, you must register for a Tamil Nadu e-pass and obtain government authorization before entering the state. The Tamil Nadu state government has made TN e-pass registration essential for everyone arriving in Tamil Nadu from any state in India or any other destination in accordance with the new travel regulations.
You must now finish your online TN E-Pass registration if you intend to relocate to any Tamil Nadu district. You won’t be able to enter the state until you receive authorisation. In general, everyone, including interstate, international, and district-to-district passengers, must register for a Tennessee e-pass.
Related Tags: Tamil Nadu lLockdown Epass 2023