Tamil New Year Wishes: Here We Will Provide You Some Best And Special Collection Of Tamil New Year Which You Can Share On Social Media Easily. Scroll Down
Tamil New Year 2019
1. May this Puthandu bring peace and prosperity in the lives of all. Happy Tamil New Year
2. May this year’s pathandu bring in prosperity, peace, and happiness to you and your family. Happy Tamil New Year
3. Happy Tamil New Year. Here’s wishing this new year illuminates, your life with lots of joy, happiness, and success.
4. May the blessings of Lods Vinayasar, bring prosperity and happiness to you. This new year and always. Happy Pathandu
5. May this year Pathandu bring in abundance, joy, and prosperity to your life. Have a blessed Tamil new year.
6. Wishing you a new year happy and bright with plenty of joy. Puthandu Vazthaukal!
7. New Hopes, New Dreams. It’s a new beginning, may all your dreams come true and give you the joy that you had always wished for. Pathandu Vazthukal
8. On this new year may lord Ganesh shower his choicest blessings on you and your family. Puthandu Vazhthukal
9. As the new year ushers in, I’m wishing your way abundant happiness, wealth and prosperity. Puthandu Vazthukal
10. Let this Tamil new year, expel your worries and errors. Wishing you and your family. A healthy and wealthy life. Have a happy and blessed Tamil New Year.
11. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice.
12. Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
13. This is the beginning of anything you want.
14. 2019 I’m Ready. Out with the old, in with the new.
15. On the very first day of 2019, I’d like to say thank you for sharing with me all of the beautiful memories in 2018, and I hope we will make many more together in the future. Happy New Year buddy.
16. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
17. Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,Whispering ‘it will be happier’. Happy Tamil New Year
18. New things are on your way to make your coming year eventful. Happy Tamil New Year!
19. Dear world, I am excited to be alive in you, and I am thankful for another year.
20. New year is the other name of a dreamful future. Happy Tamil New Year.
21. New Hopes…
It’s a new beginning!
May all your dreams come true and give you the joy that you have always wished for!
Puthandu Vazthukal. Happy Puthandu 2017
22The dawn is about to break,
To give light to a brighter road
Have a happier journey this year!
Wishing you a happy and prosperous year
23. On this Puthandu, let us promise to take a step forward to fulfill our hopes and dreams in our minds. Puthandu Vazthukal
24. May the divine power gives you enough strength to tolerating highs and lows of life with calmness. Puthandu Vazthukal!
25. It rings to announce endings and beginnings. And it rings because there are fresh promise and wonder in the skies. Happy Puthandu.
26. As the year comes to an end, don’t look back at yesterday’s disappointment. Look ahead to God’s promises yet to unfold. Happy Puthandu.
27. May the coming year be filled with many blessings and your life be as bright as ever. Happy Puthandu
28. May the lights triumph over darkness. Puthuvarsham
29. I wish to spread the joy and greetings of the Tamil New Year with the glowing lights. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
30. Let’s gather around and celebrate the dawn of the new year to be filled with joyful moments, good health and surprises. Happy New Year.
31. Here is another Puthandu. It’s time to open a new chapter in your life. May this New Year brings new ideas and hopes to make your life better.
Wishing you a bright, blissful, delightful, energetic, healthy, great, prosperous and extremely happy Puthandu.
32. May Murugan bring peace to your home and heart, now and always.
33. Let’s welcome Puthandu with new hope at heart and with great enthusiasm, anticipation and eagerness.
34. Let this Tamil New Year remove your worries and errors and fill the days with happiness unlimited.
35, May this New Year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
36. Let this New Year be the one, where all your dreams come alive,
So with a delightful heart, put a start to this year anew.
Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year Ahead.
37. Last year we quarreled, we cried but every time we convinced to stay glued to each other.
So wish you another fights and cries in the upcoming new year.
38. With all Rose’s Fragrance, with all the lights in the world and
with all the Beautiful Smiles…I Wish U *NEW YEAR 2019*
39. Αs the New Υear arrives υs with expectations Νew,
Here Ιs wishing you, Αnd your family
Α wonderful year Αhead, Ηappy New Year Dear
40. On this Tamil New Year,
Wish you be showered with
The Divine blessings…
Of happiness and Prosperity
Puthandu Vazthukal !!!
41. God Bless you & Keep you Safe Always Not Only
2day Life dat is comng In your Way.
May Year 2Follow B Among The Best you hv Evr Spend in your life
Happy new year to all tamil
42. Let this new year
Begins with a lot of Hopes
& Inspiration to you.
Eniya Puthandu Vazthukal !!!
43. A new beginning
and new horizons to reach
May the Sun radiate all the goodness of life
In the coming year and always!
44. Let this Tamil New Year
Brings lot of cheer, affluence and Peace
In your life.
45. May the Divine power gives you enough
Strength for tolerating highs and lows of life
46. Chitharai Ist 2019 la Naanga
47. Thanga Poarom.
48. I met love, health, peace & joy,
They needed a permanent place to stay.
I gave them your address
hope they arrived safely
“Happy New Year”
49. In the New Year,
never forget to thank to your past years
because they enabled you to reach today!
Without the stairs of the past,
you cannot arrive at the future!
50 .What do you need in the New Year?
You need a dream;
your dream needs an action;
and your action needs right thinking!
Without right thinking,
you can have only unrealised dreams!
51. New Year’s Day. A fresh start.
A new chapter in life waiting to be written.
52. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved.
Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight
53. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand.
Only dreams give birth to change.
54. There is no magic about the flip of the calendar,
but it represents a clean break, a new hope, and a blank canvas.
55. if our talks may less, and so might our hellos,
our stories might shorten along with our greetings,
56. but remember that no matter what happens,
my prayers and wishes for you will never fall short.
57. May this year be the best year so far,
and may this year bring with it endless joy and happiness
58. The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year.
It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose;
new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes.
59. Same mind with same old ideas enters the same old year;
only the new mind with new ideas enters the New Year!
60. Every tomorrow is an outcome of what I do today,
and the beauty of it all is that today is happening all the time
61. We will open the book.
Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity
and its first chapter is New Year’s Day
62. If you asked me for my New Year Resolution,
it would be to find out who I am
63. Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past.
Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.
64. This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!
65. May your days be as glittery as Diamonds,
66, May your companions be as good as Gold,
67, May your heart stay as green as Emerald,
Ánd may your soul remain as pure as Pearl;
68. “I would say happy new year, but it’s not happy;
it’s exactly the same as last year except colder.”
69. “Many years ago I resolved never to bother with
New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.”
70. “The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk.
The drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk
you kiss the person you’re married to.”
71. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice
And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
72. “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early!
My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue,
so that I triumph even when I fall!”
73. May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift,
your abs and your stocks not fall, and may your blood pressure,
your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and
your mortgage interest never rise.
74. Another fresh new year is here. Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, to love and laugh and give
75. Last year was so much fun but I know this year is going to be even better. Happy New Year!
76. आपकी दोस्ती हमें इस क़दर प्यारी है,
जिस तरह बिन पानी के मछली बेचारी है।
अब न और कुछ ख़्वाहिश है,
बस आप हर साल हमसे जुड़े रहे, यही आपसे गुज़ारिश है।
77. प्यार अगर सच्चा हो तो कभी नहीं बदलता,
ना नया साल आने पर ना पुराना साल गुज़र जाने पर।
78. 2017 का वक़्त बहुत तेजी से बदल गया
वक़्त से भी तेज निकले।
79. साल का आखिरी good morning…
Happy New year 2019….
की हार्दिक शुभकामनाए
80. ना आवाज़ हुई ना तमाशा हुआ,
बड़ी ख़ामोशी से टूट गया एक यक़ीन जो तुझ पर था।
81. Is saal bhi Jis din hum zinda laash ban jaenge…
Sab k liye khaas ban jaenge
82. Dekhte hi dekhte.. iss saal ka December bhi
Teri tarah meri zindagi se beet chukka hai
83. कोई दूर हो जाता हैं मुझसे तो कोई बिछड़ जाता हैं
दर्द को आघोश में लिए ही मेरा हर साल आता हैं|
84. Saal aata hai saal jata hai,
Koi hasta hai to koi hamari taraha tanha rahe jata hai,
Ye nhi ki kisi ko apna banana nhi chahte
Bas dard hota hai jab apna kisi or ka ho jata hai.
85. चुपके से दिसंबर ने ये सरगोशी की,
आ फिर से रुला दूँ तुझे… जाते जाते।
86. Happy New Year 2019 Resolution
Pyar Se tabtak pyar mat karo jabtak pyar tumse pyar Na kre
Aur pyar ko itna pyar karo ki wo kisi our se pyar Na kare
87. Ho dil ki khowaish puri aap ki
Orr mile khushiyo ka jahan sara
aap mango ek tara, khuda de de aasman sara
Happy New Year 2019
88. Suna hai raato ko der tak jaagte ho tum..!!
Neend ke maare ho … Ya mohabbat ke hare ho !!
89. दिल में तेरा ही अरमान, तेरे ही ख़याल हैं
ए जान-ए-जान, तेरी एक नजर का सवाल हैं
करते हैं तेरा इंतजार हम आज भी देखो,
ज़िन्दगी की एक और नयी रात, नया साल हैं
हैप्पी न्यू ईयर माय लव
90. Aapki Dosti hamein is kadar pyaari hai,
Jiss tarah bin pani ke machhli bechari hai,
Ab na aur kuch khawish hai,
Bus tum har saal dost bane raho yeh hi tum se guzarish hai.
91. Aaj parchhai se puch liya.. Kyu chalti hai mere saath!!
Usne has kar kaha.. aur kaun hai tere sath !
92. Teri marzi se dhal jaun..har baar ye mumkin nahi,
Mera bhi wajood hai..main koi aaina nahin !!!!
93. हर साल बनाना पड़ता था अक्सर बिगाड़ कर खुद को।
तो मैने रख ही दिया तोड़ ताड़ कर खुद को…।
94. नया साल हो या पुराना,
हमने तो नहीं किया किसी को बेगाना।
जिसका मन भरता गया वो हमें छोड़ता गया।
95. एक बार कभी यूँ भी, एक वादा कर लो तुम।
थोड़ा सा हँसा देना, हो आँख मेरी जब नम।
96. ख़ामोश सा अफसाना पानी से लिखा होता।
ना तुमने कहा होता, ना मैने सुना होता।
97. सुनो..वैसे तो तुम मेरी पहली पसंद हो..
मगर मैंने चाहा है तुम्हे अपनी आख़री मोहब्बत की तरह..
98. मंजिले आसान सारे मुस्किले वे नूर हो !
दिल की जो हो तम्मना वो हमेशा दूर हो !!
लब पे लब की बात हो, खुशियों में सिमटी जिन्दगी !
गम भरी पारछाइया आँचल से लाखो दूर हो !!
99. बीत गया जो साल भूल जाएँ,
इस नए साल को गले लगाएँ,
करते हैं हम दुआ रब से सर झुका के,
इस साल आपके सारे सपने पूरे हों जाएँ।
100. दुआआं की सौगात लिए, दिल की गहराइयों से,
चाँद की रौशनी से, फूलों के कागज पर,
आपके लिए सिर्फ तीन लफ्ज़!
नया साल मुबारक!