You can participate in a Tell Aldi survey, a sort of customer satisfaction survey, by visiting www.TellAldi.com. By using this gift card, you can enjoy free shopping and have the chance to win £100 in vouchers. Just complete the official Aldi customer satisfaction survey at www.tellaldi.com to enter to win this coupon. Visit tellaldi.us to complete the survey if you are in the US.
Tell Aldi Survey
You are being asked to complete an online survey about your experience at the Aldi supermarket. Your feedback and recommendations will assist ALDI in enhancing the quality of its goods and customer support in the future. To participate in the Tell Aldi Consumer Feedback Survey, read the material below.
Questions for the Tell Aldi Consumer Survey:
principal goal of the TellAldi survey The main goal of the Tell Aldi Survey is to get feedback from frequent consumers so that they can improve their services as a result. Sincere comments are very helpful in helping Aldi improve its customer service. In conclusion, both parties benefit, making it a win-win situation.
Aldi survey instructions:
- To take part in the survey, you must adhere to the guidelines listed below.
- Only UK citizens who are legal residents may participate in the survey.
- The survey requires participants to be at least 16 years old.
- Your email address needs to be current.
- No other person is permitted to receive the award.
- Each survey invitation, you are permitted one entry.
- A maximum of two entries per week are permitted.
- Throughout any 12-week period, only one reward may be won.
- Employees of Tell Aldi are ineligible to participate in the survey.
- The reward is non-transferable for cash.
- If your entry is incomplete, you will be rejected.
- Taxes must be paid in full by the winners.
- This survey can only be taken online; there is no other way to complete it.
- Please complete the survey within seven days of your visit.
- For Tellaldi.us
- You must be a citizen or legal resident of the US.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The rest of the guidelines are the same as those provided for the www.tellaldi.com Survey.
- Regarding Tellaldi.ie
- Participants in the survey must be citizens of the Republic of Ireland.
- To participate in the survey, the participant must be at least 18 years old.
- All other guidelines follow those provided for the UK Survey.
How to Participate in the Aldi Consumer Survey:
To complete the online survey, simply follow these steps: You must start by doing your shopping at Aldi.
- A receipt with the survey code will be given to you.
- Enter the Tell Aldi UK Survey by clicking here.
- Enter the TellAldi Ireland Survey by clicking Here.
- To participate in the Tell Aldi US Survey, click here.
Input the date and time of your visit to the store along with the code shown on the receipt.
the UK Tellaldi Survey
Next, click to start the survey.
Then, honestly respond to each question.
After answering all the questions, you must enter your contact information, including your first and last names, email address, mailing address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number, to have your entry in the contest officially submitted.
You would be put into the prize drawing for the £100 gift card if you filled out all the essential fields.
Also, you will get a note confirming your participation in the competition.
Survey questions included:
- What did you think of Aldi Supermarket?
- What was the calibre of the goods you purchased from the Aldi store?
- How helpful was their staff?
- How would you rate the store’s atmosphere?
- The store was it clean or not?
- Did you find everything you were looking for at Aldi?
Survey rewards from Tell Aldi:
There are different prizes offered in each part of the world where this survey is available. Below, we’ll outline the prizes that each location has to offer.
the United Kingdom
By visiting www.aldi.co.uk, you can participate in this survey. You have a chance to win one of 11 prizes, each worth £100 in Aldi vouchers, after submitting the survey.
You can access this survey at www.tellaldi.ie. You could win 2 prizes of £200 in Aldi Vouchers each month by doing this survey.
America’s United States of
You may access this survey here. Also, each month there is a possibility for you to win a £100 Gift Card.
Questions for the Tell Aldi Consumer Survey: How will I be able to tell whether I’ve won?
If you are the winner, Aldi will call you at the phone number or email address you gave at the end of the survey to let you know.
How can I get in touch with the store to find out more about the survey?
Call 0800 042 0800 or send an email to [email protected]
Is there any way to do the TellAldi survey than online?
No, there isn’t any other way to take the survey besides online.
Is making a purchase required to participate in the survey?
The purchase is required in order to participate in the survey, yes. You must enter the invitation code from the receipt you receive after making a purchase online in order to access the survey.
Does every part in the world have the same link to access the Tell Aldi survey?
No, each area has a unique link for its residents. Residents of the UK can click here, those of the US can click here, and those of Ireland can click here.
How many Aldi Survey submissions am I allowed to submit?
A maximum of two entries are permitted per week.
Can I still do the survey if I’ve misplaced my receipt?
Your chances of taking the survey are decreased if you lose the receipt because it contains the survey code that you must enter before beginning the survey. But, you can also give the Aldi Shop a call and inquire as to whether or not they can locate the code for you.
Webpage for TellAldi.US: Click Here Send this message to the Aldi.ie Ireland website: Aldi customer satisfaction survey: Email address: [email protected] Phone number: 0800 042 0800
1200 N. Kirk Road, Batavia, IL 60510 is the address for customer service in the US.
33 Floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP is the address for customer service in the UK.
Aldi Shops, Newbridge Road, Naas, County Kildare, Ireland In conclusion, if you require any assistance with completing the TellAldi Survey. Please feel free to remark below.