Top 100 US Independence Day Quotes 2019: Here We Will Give You Some Best And Special Collection Of US Independence Day Quotes Which You Can Easily Share On Social Media.
Top 100 US Independence Day Quotes 2019
1.” I belive in america because we have great dreams and because we have the opportuniity to make those dreams come true”
2. It will be celebrated with pomp and prade bonfires and illumination from one and end of this come to other.
3. 4th of july is a great day for our country and i salute the pepole whose sacrifise have made this possible.
4. Freedom has its life in the hearts the action the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed else like a flower cut from its life giving roots it will wither and die.
5. Failure simply the opportunity to begin again this time more intelligently.
6. May we think of freedom not as the right to do as we please,but as the opportunity to do what is right.
7. May the morning sun brings hiope and luck to our nation today aswe arw celebration more than 200 years of our independence. Happy 4th of july to all you proudd americans.
8. Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for nthemselves.
9. America was not build on fear america was built on courage on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.
10. I like to see man proud of the place in whoch he lives.i like to see a man kive so that his place will be proud of him.
11. A country cannot subsist well without liberty, nor liberty without virtue
12. “America means opportunity, freedom, power.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
14. “America, to me, is freedom.”
15. “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.”
16. “The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.”
17. “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.”
18. “With freedom comes responsibility.”
19. “The winds that blow through the wide sky in these mounts, the winds that sweep from Canada to Mexico, from the Pacific to the Atlantic – have always blown on free men.”
20. “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.”
21. “The Fourth of July should be celebrated with big hearts.” – Camila Alves
22. “No other date on the calendar more potently symbolizes all that our nation stands for than the Fourth of July.” – Mac Thornberry
23. “From every mountainside. Let Freedom ring.” ― Samuel F. Smith
24. “The birthplace of anarchy is the cemetery of freedom.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
25. “America is a tune. It must be sung together.” – Gerald Stanley Lee
26. “America means opportunity, freedom, power.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.” – Alexis de Tocqueville
28. “It’s Fourth of July weekend, or, as I call it, Exploding Christmas.” -Stephen Colbert
29. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
30. “The American flag is the symbol of our freedom, national pride and history.” – Mike Fitzpatrick
31. “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” – William Faulkner
32. “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” – Wendell L. Wilkie
33. “Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.” – Louis D. Brandeis
34. “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” – George Bernard Shaw
35. “It is the love of country that has lighted and that keeps glowing the holy fire of patriotism.” – J. Horace McFarland
36. “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” -James G. Blaine
37. “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.” – Adlai Stevenson
38. “We’re blessed with the opportunity to stand for something—for liberty and freedom and fairness. And these are things worth fighting for, worth devoting our lives to.” – Ronald Reagan
39. “America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels.” – Claudia Pemberton
40. “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
41. “May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely than this our own country!” – Daniel Webster
42. “Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy
43. “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” – Harry S. Truman
44. “One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation evermore!” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
45. “I love my freedom. I love my America.”
46. “Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people.” – Abraham Lincoln
47. “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” — Abraham Lincoln
48. “Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit.” — Ronald Reagan
49. “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.” — John Dickinson
50. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
51. “Intellectually I know that America is no better than any other country; emotionally I know she is better than every other country.” – Sinclair Lewis
52. “Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance.” – Woodrow Wilson
53. “And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”
54. “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.” – John F Kennedy
55. “America is another name for opportunity.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
56. “Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children’s children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.” – President Theodore Roosevelt
57. “The American, by nature, is optimistic. He is experimental, an inventor, and a builder who builds best when called upon to build greatly.” – John F. Kennedy
58. “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” – Thomas Paine
59. “That which distinguishes this day from all others is that then both orators and artillerymen shoot blank cartridges.” – John Burroughs
60. “The history of free men is never really written by chance but by choice; their choice!” – President Dwight D. Eisenhower
61. “Liberty is the possibility of doubting, the possibility of making a mistake, the possibility of searching and experimenting, the possibility of saying No to any authority–literary, artistic, philosophic, religious, social and even political.” Ignazio Silone
62. “Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.” – President George Washington
63. “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” – Abraham Lincoln
64. “A good many elderly people are afflicted with dreadful headaches on the Fourth of July; but I suspect they don’t mind it very much, for in every puff of blue smoke that wreathes itself under their noses, they see a boy’s or a girl’s happy face.” – William H. Rideing
65. “If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace.” – Hamilton Fish
66. “America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact – the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, responsible government, and human equality.”
67. “Better to fight for something than live for nothing.” –George Patton
68. “We must dare to be great; and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage.” –Teddy Roosevelt
69. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” –Elmer Davis
70. “America was founded by people who believe that God was their rock of safety.” –Ronald Reagan
71. This day is very significant for our country and each of us as its citizens. This is the day when the U.S. were formed. This is the day when we became free and independent officially. This is the day we’ll never forget. Happy Independence Day!
72. Your true freedom begins when you get to a point where you don’t have to impress anyone in life! Happy Independence Day!
73. From all of my heart I want to congratulate all people with this wonderful day. It‘s a big day for our country. Wish the best Independence Day!
74. My love for my nation is worthiness. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special happy Independence Day!
75. It’s been more than two centuries since our grandparents won our first and most crucial battle, but we still can feel the taste of freedom and independence. It is something we will cherish until the end. Happy Independence Day!
76. Without freedom, we don’t have a name, one vision, one identity, one nation. If our country is worth dying for during wars, we should also realize that it’s worth living for in time of peace!
77. Let us honour every patriot, because without them, freedom would not have existed. What they did, we can never repay. Happy Independence Day!
78. Let’s make a strong decision, to value our nation and never forget the sacrifices from those who gave us freedom. Happy Independence Day!
79. Let’s celebrate and enjoy the freedom giving us a possibility to live independently, helpfully, cheerfully, hopefully by reflecting on our past and remembering our national heroes who gave us total freedom after years of pain and humiliation.
80. Freedom is in our minds, faith is in our words, pride is in our hearts and great memories are in our souls. Let’s celebrate our great nation on this Independence Day!
81. Independence Day is here again, fire the guns and shout aloud for freedom, hail the stars and stripes forever, best flag in the world.
82. It is a great time for you to show the act of freedom. Make yourself known. Never follow others footsteps, free yourself, after-all you are independent! Happy Independence Day.
83. Let’s raise our hands and celebrate this day, let’s stand up so high to show respect for the great ones who died for our independence, let’s sing our national anthem with flags in hand and celebrate this wonderful day!
84. Let’s salute our martyrs for the sacrifices they made and appreciate them for giving us today. Happy independence!
85. As you celebrate this day, always have it in mind that no nation is perfect and it can only be made perfect by me and you. Happy independence, proud to be a citizen!
86. Happy Independence Day to everyone, I wish you all faith in the words, freedom in the mind and pride in your souls. Let’s salute this glorious nation on its Independence Day!
87. Independence is a special and precious gift of God. May our lives always remain independent, happy Independence Day.
88. Hope you can feel the pride of being a part of this glorious nation. Here is my warm patriotic wish to make this unique day truly memorable.
89. My heart beats with pride when I see the amazing colours of Independence spreading joy and happiness all around us. May the glory of this day be with you forever, happy Independence Day!
90. Celebrate the free spirit of our nation, may this Independence Day fill your life with joy and prosperity. Happy independence!
91. “America is the spirit of human exploration distilled.” -Elon Musk
92. “May we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.” –Peter Marshall
93. “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” -George Bernard Shaw
94. “If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.” –Ronald Reagan
95. “A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.” –Bob Dylan
96. “How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy.” – Paul Sweeney
97. “The winds that blow through the wide sky in these mounts, the winds that sweep from Canada to Mexico, from the Pacific to the Atlantic – have always blown on free men.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
98. “Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.” Albert Einstein
99. “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.” – Bill Clinton
100. “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” – George Orwell
Top 100 US Independence Day Quotes 2019