Veteran’s Day Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Veteran’s Day Quotes, Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Veteran’s Day Quotes
1. Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war.
2. The only war is the war you fought in. Every veteran knows that.
3. In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.
4. To be a veteran, one must know and determine one’s price for freedom.
5. On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.
7. Duty, honor, country. those three hallowed Words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.
8. There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.
9. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
10. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.
11. The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.
12. True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
13. The Lord gets his best soldiers out of the highlands of affliction.
14. We owe our World War II veterans – and all our veterans – a debt we can never fully repay.
15. In war the heroes always outnumber the soldiers ten to one.
16. The soldier Above all other’s pray’s for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest Wounds scars of war.
17. Soldiers generally win battles; generals get credit for them.
18. Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.
19. Spending time with America’s soldiers is always inspiring.
20. When soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a battle-field, they have all one rank in my eyes.
21. Freedom is never free
22. How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our Heroes and She-roes!
23. Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.
24. willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their
25. In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
26. Duty, honor, country. those three hallowed Words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.
27. Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day
28. The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
29. Spending time with America’s soldiers is always inspiring.
30. Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go.
31. A ‘Special Day’ once a year creates an excuse for neglect on the other 365 days for mothers, fathers & veterans
32. Support our troops!” we cry, but I say, “Love our veterans!” And when he neglects church, take him cookies anyway. Sing him a song. Pet his cat.
33. Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts.
34. You’ve been told that you’re broken, that you’re damaged goods and should be labeled victims. I don’t buy it. The truth, instead, is that you are the only folks with the skills, determination, and values to ensure
American dominance in this chaotic world.
35. Soldiers are men… most apt for all manner of services and best able to support and endure the infinite toils and continual hazards of war.
36. Everyone loves freedom but everyone isn’t willing to serve out a country and fight for it. Today we honor those that have. Happy Veterans Day!
37. To be brave does not mean you’re not afraid. It means you’ll go anyway whatever may happen. Thank you, Veterans!
38. We are the “Land of the free” because of the bravery of our men and women who fought the battle for our liberty. With sincere gratitude and pride, we salute you and wish you celebrate this day dedicated to our
39. We thank you for your great efforts, the way you protect us makes us feel safer and at ease. With great gratitude from the bottom of our hearts!
40. Thank you so much for protecting us – our lives and the freedom of this country. Thank you for guarding us tirelessly. We salute and wish you a Happy Veterans Day!
41. You taught us the meaning of true patriotism. You will always be in our heart guiding us to make our country great again. Happy veterans’ day.
42. The sacrifice you guys have made will never go in vain. All your great deeds will pass from one generation to next generation as long as human race exists.
43. Its only when we matured, we realized that you are the true heroes & legends behind all those stories we grew up listening. You are & always will be our greatest inspirations.
44. We are not only thankful to you but also motivated by you. You have showed us how to be brave & honest. You will always be in our hearts.
45. Without your bravery & compromises, we would never be here to thank you today. Your footprints will always be followed when its time for us to protect the nation!
46. Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death
47. Every soldier must know, before he goes into battle, how the little battle he is to fight fits into the larger picture, and how the success of his fighting will influence the battle as a whole
48. Soldiers, when committed to a task, can’t compromise. It’s unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it’s been done.
49. Someone who’s willing to put their life for our own sake and freedom is absolutely a hero in my book! Thanks for your valiancy and great sacrifice! Happy Hero’s Day!
50. No one had served the country better than our greatest Veterans! They sacrificed their lives for the sake of many and for the freedom of our country. With great gratitude, we salute you for the honor and freedom
you brought to this country!
51. Let’s take this moment to remember the sacrifices of the courageous men and women who heroically fought for the freedom and honor of America to make it the greatest nation on earth!
52. War was never only for those who are strong in body, it is for those who are strong in heart and mind.
53. Patiently, we wait for their return. With a worried heart, we hope that they’re still fine and strong. Gratefully, we thank and salute them for being our great heroes.
54. In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.
55. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
56. For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do.
57. People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
58. Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!
59. When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep?
60. America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world.
61. Old soldiers never die; they just fade away.
62. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
63. Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it… it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.
64. America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago.
65. You’d have to go a long way to find someone who was more proud and grateful for what our veterans have done for all of us.
66. I hope to live long enough to see my surviving comrades march side by side with the Union veterans along Pennsylvania Avenue, and then I will die happy.
67. In a fire, you have to be thoughtful; you have to have a certain kind of intuitive smarts that the veterans have. I’m not there yet, despite the Stanford degree.
68. In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
69. Valor is a gift. Those having it never know for sure whether they have it till the test comes. And those having it in one test never know for sure if they will have it when the next test comes.
70. Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
71. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened. He who conquers others has physical strength. He who conquers himself is strong.
72. For the bravery, they have shown and for fighting for what is right, we salute you. Happy Veterans Day to all of you!
73. Today is the day we should reminisce for those who fought valiantly for the pride, honor, and freedom of our country. Happy Veterans Day!
74. Liberty comes at a price and the men and women who serve our country are willing to pay that price for our freedom and for peace. Today, we thank you, we salute you, we honor you Veterans!
75. Salute to all the people Who gave their lives For saving the grace of the country! Salute to them, Happy veterans’ day!
76. They fought fearlessly for the national pride. They served till the last breath. We salute and respect the spirit, that binds our nation together.
77. While rejoicing and basking in the glory of your country, don’t forget to say a silent thank you to all those brave warriors who made it possible. Have a great Veteran’s day.
78. A Veterans Day Observance on 11th Nov. will be from 8AM to 10AM at Fox Valley Lutheran High School, Appleton. A complimentary breakfast will be served by the FVL Student Council to the veterans, current
military personnel and their families.
79. As your big day approaches, we’d like to thank and salute you for being our hero!
80. To the brave soldiers and sailors everywhere who bears his country’s cause, To the men and women who fought for their brothers and sisters in the field and served with their best for the same cause – We honor,
thank, and salute you!
81. Triumph is only for those who are not afraid and those who never quits. Happy Veterans Day!
82. With great pride and honor, we salute our heroes of past and present – the Veterans! Best wishes for Veterans Day!
83. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself
84. Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened
85. Our Veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.
86. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.
87. The most persistent sound, which reverberates through men’s history, is the beating of war drums.
88. Damn the wars but bless the soldier.
89. You’d have to go a long way to find someone who was more proud and grateful for what our veterans have done for all of us.
90. Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go.
91. This is a day we remember the toil, of the blood and the battle on far distant soil. Lest we forget – lest our memories should fade, ’twas our boys that we lost, ’twas a high price they paid.
92. The reward of one duty is the power to fulfill another.
93. How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!
94. Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us.
95. This year’s Veterans Day celebration is especially significant as our country remains committed to fighting the War on Terror and as brave men and women are heroically defending our homeland.
96. Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a solder dying on the battlefield will think hard before starting a war.
97. The young patriots now returning from the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and other deployments worldwide are joining the ranks of veterans to whom America owes an immense debt of gratitude
98. eterans Day, the patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree
99. They fought for the country They gave their life, Take a moment to remember them For all their strive Salute to them, Happy Veterans Day!
100. Your service meant more to me than you may ever know. Through your work in the Army, you have protected my family’s serenity, freedom, and faith in our armed forces.