World Aids Day Quotes with Images – Today we have shared amazing collection for you guys, We have picked only the best status and best quotes for you. Which you can share on your Social Media profile. Enjoy!
World Aids Day Quotes with Images
1. Aid’s is no joke, wrap before you poke.
2. The only way to protect yourself from Aid’s is to prevent yourself from being infected with the virus.
3. Aid’s itself is subject to incredible stigma.
4. Take the lead pledge your support for world Aid’s day, December 1st. Stand up. Make a difference.
5. It’s not a commercially attractive market, the prices [of Aids drugs] get negotiated down by governments around the world.
6. It’s about living with the disease, not dying with the disease.
7. Prevention is better than cure. Especially when something has no cure.
8. Try different position with the same woman instead of same position with different women. World Aid’s day!
9. Aid’s shouldn’t love kill.
10. Knowledge is best prevention, from the HIV Infection.
11. Aid’s is a judgment we have brought upon ourselves.
12. If you don’t have a valentine on Valentine’s Day, don’t be sad. Most people don’t have Aids on world Aids day as well.
13. Give a child love laughter and peace, not Aid’s.
14. Aid’s today is not a death sentence. It can be treated as a chronic illness, or a chronic disease.
15. Because of the lack of education on Aid’s, discrimination, fear, panic, and lies surrounded me.
16. Aid’s is an absolutely tragic disease. The argument about Aid’s being some kind of divine retribution is crap.
17. You can’t get Aid’s from a hug or a handshake or a meal with a friend.
18. I know one man who was impotent who gave Aid’s to his wife and the only thing they did was kiss.
19. I’m grateful for doing those drugs, because they kept me from getting laid and I would have gotten Aid’s.
20. It is bad enough that people are dying of Aid’s, but no one should die of ignorance.
21. Aid’s has no boundaries.
22. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
23. Every action in our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.
24. Aid’s obliges people to think of sex as having, possibly, the direst consequences: suicide, or murder.
25. The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.
26. Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
27. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
28. My message to businessmen of this country when they go abroad on business is that there is one thing above all they can take with them to stop them catching Aid’s, and that is the wife.
29. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
30. The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.
31. If you have much, give of your wealth, if you have little, give of your heart.
32. Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom.
33. Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.
34. If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.
35. The most violent element in society is ignorance.
36. Let’s Aid each other to combat A. I. D. S.
37. Find a need and fill it.
38. It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little, do what you can.
39. It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.
40. Small aids to individuals, large aid to masses.
41. It’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.
42. The Aid’s is a disease that is hard to talk about.
43. My son has died of Aid’s.
44. Never, never, never give up.
45. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
46. Wear plastic, it’s fantastic.
47. China is certainly an important player in the global economy, and a widespread Aid’s epidemic would threaten that growth.
48. HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and given them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.
49. I enjoy being the messenger for god in terms of letting people know about HIV and Aid’s.
50. If you judge people you have no time to love them.
51. We started the Aid’s virus. We are only able to maintain our level of living by making sure that third world people live in grinding poverty.
52. Aid’s brings pain! Girls, please abstain! Ladies, be wise! Make them guys condomize!
53. Better to protect, rather than regret.
54. Aid’s can’t be cured with bandaids.
55. Condoms are cheaper than Aid’s.
56. Spread smiles not Aids.
57. This Aid’s stuff is pretty scary. I hope I don’t get it.
58. Fight with Aids. Not people with Aid’s. Support Aids awareness. World Aid’s day!
59. Stop Aid’s, keep the promise. Support Aid’s awareness. World Aid’s day!
60. Out of sight, out of mind. There are 40 million people living with Aids worldwide and there is still no cure for Aids.
61. Aids is still a leading cause of death in many parts of the world. It leaves children orphaned and vulnerable.
62. Aids is the biggest challenge, the major disaster facing this country and we would have wished for something more specific and far reaching.
63. I want to save my family but I think in order to do that, I have to change the world.
64. Whatever you want to do, the only secret is to believe in it of satisfying yourself. Don’t do it for anyone else.
65. World Aids day. 1st December. Aids is killed, so don’t be silly, use a condom in your bully.
66. First of December, is world Aids day. I don’t think it’ll ever take off like Christmas.
67. One does nothing who tries to console a despondent person with the word. A friend is one who aids with deeds at a critical time when deeds are called for.
68. We must encourage people to get educated, to get tested, and to get involved in the fight against Aids.
69. When you ask people what they think of Africa, they think of Aids, genocide, disasters, famine.
70. Most recently my battle has been against Aids and the discrimination surrounding it.
71. Rumors of sneezing, kissing, tears, sweat, and saliva spreading Aids caused people to panic.
72. You don’t want to hear about how much money I donate to the boys and girls clubs of America or to Aids awareness or to give out scholarships. You don’t want to hear about that.
73. Aids is not just god’s punishment for homosexuals; it is god’s punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals.
74. Today the biggest problem in caring for those with Aids is no longer mainly a medical or scientific problem. The crisis is access to affordable drugs.
75. I believe Aids is the most important issue we face, because how we treat the poor is a reflection of who we are as a people.
76. I think Aids can be won. I think we can win this fight. It is winnable. But it means behavior change.
77. Early in 1986, the world health organization in Geneva still regarded Aids as an ailment of the promiscuous few.
78. People with Aids, cancer and other illnesses need free nonmedical support services.
79. Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee, and do not try to make the universe a blind alley. Happy Aids day.
80. We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men.
81. Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
82. When in doubt, wear red. Happy Aids day.
83. Kissing and hugging don’t spread HIV. Ignorance does.
84. I can t change my HIV status but you can change your attitude.
85. Support Aids awareness. World Aids day.
86. Hate the disease, but not the diseased.
87. Take the lead. Stop Aids. Keep the promise.
88. Transgender people are 49 times more likely to be living with HIV than adults in the general population.
89. Download the world Aid’s day digital tool kit.
90. Wrap your memories in red. World Aid’s day memorial ceremony, celebrate, hope, remembrance.
91. Wherever there is sex, there should be a condom. Happy world’s day!
92. HIV infection and Aid’s is growing. But so too is public apathy. We have already lost too many friends and colleagues.
93. Don’t get trapped by Aids. Trap him with protection.
94. Spread the word, not the disease.
95. Aids affects mostly homosexual men and drug users.
96. Light for rights. Keep the light on HIV and human rights.
97. My boyfriend gave me Aids. I was only worried about getting pregnant. Aids is a killer, protect yourself. Use Condom and be safe.
98. I am serious about love. I use condoms.
99. What are you doing in the war against Aids?
100. Todays young people have never known a world without Aids.
Related Tags: World Aids Day Quotes with Images