Laughter Day Quotes
1. A good laugh heals a lot of hurts.
2. A good laugh is a mighty good thing, a rather too scarce a good thing.
3. If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy.
4. Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.
5. May laughter fill your home, relieve your stress, and strengthen your friendships. Do not let a day go buy without laughing; it is good for your health
6. Never will I allow myself to become so important, so wise, so dignified, so powerful, that I forget how to laugh at myself and my world.
7. A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
8. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
9. A smile starts on the lips, a grin spreads to the eyes, a chuckle comes from the belly; but a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, overflows, and bubbles all around.
10. A well-balanced person is one who finds both sides of an issue laughable.
11. Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.
12. Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.
13. So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter.
14. That ability to laugh at myself takes me from being a victim to being a victor.
15. Can I offer an hourful of happy, throw in an odd chuckle or two. The time spent is worth while if the mirth brings a smile to the friend I am writing this to.
16. Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.
17. Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh
18. Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg.
19. Life literally abounds in comedy if you just look around you.
20. The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter
21. Everyone is so afraid of death, but the real Sufis just laugh: nothing tyrannizes their hearts. What strikes the oyster shell does not damage the pearl.” — Mevlana Rumi
22.From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere. — Dr. Seuss
23. God has a smile on His face.
24. God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. — Voltaire
25. Grim care, moroseness, and anxiety—all this rust of life ought to be scoured off by the oil of mirth. Mirth is God’s medicine. — Henry Ward Beecher
26. He deserves Paradise who makes his companions laugh. — Koran
27. He that is of a merry heart has a continual feast. — Proverbs 15:15
28. He who binds to himself a joy Does the winged life destroy; But he who kisses the joy as it flies Lives in eternity’s sun rise. — William Blake
29. He who laughs, lasts! — Mary Pettibone Poole
30. Humor is a prelude to faith and laughter is the beginning of prayer. — Reinhold Niebuhr
31. Humor is laughing at what you haven’t got when you ought to have it. — James Langston Hughes
32. I have always felt that laughter in the face of reality is probably the finest sound there is and will last until the day when the game is called on account of darkness. In this world, a good time to laugh is any time you can. — Linda Ellerbee
33. I have not seen anyone dying of laughter, but I know millions who are dying because they are not laughing. – Dr. Madan Kataria
34. I never would have made it if I could not have laughed. It lifted me momentarily out of this horrible situation, just enough to make it livable. — Viktor Frankl
35. I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter, the sound of which has always seemed to me to be the most civilized music in the world. — Peter Ustinov
36. I will follow the upward road today; I will keep my face to the light. I will think high thoughts as I go my way; I will do what I know is right. I will look for the flowers by the side of the road; I will laugh and love and be strong. I will try to lighten another’s load this day as I fare along. — Mary S. Edgar
37. If Laughter cannot solve your problems, it will definitely DISSOLVE your problems; so that you can think clearly what to do about them – Dr. Madan Kataria
38. If you are happy and people around you are not happy, they will not allow you to stay happy. Therefore much of our happiness depends upon our ability to spread happiness around us. – Dr. Madan Kataria
39. If you become silent after your laughter, one day you will hear God also laughing, you will hear the whole existence laughing
40. “Laughter is an instant vacation.” » Milton Berle
41. “If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy.”
42. “Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.” » Kurt Vonnegut Benefits
43. “Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.” » Ken Kesey
44. “So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter.” » Gordon W. Allport
45. “I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.” » Robert Fulghum
46. “Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg.”
47. “Life literally abounds in comedy if you just look around you.” » Mel Brooks
48. “And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I’d probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up.”
49. “It is cheerful to God when you rejoice or laugh from the bottom of your heart.”
50. “If we couldn’t laugh, we would all going to go insane.” » Jimmy Buffett
51. “Nothing feels as good to me as laughing incredibly hard.” » Steve Carell
52. “To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity.”
53. “I enjoy making people laugh. The trick is to tell them jokes against yourself. If you praise yourself, your stories aren’t funny.” » Michael Caine
54. “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it.” » Charlie Chaplin
55. “I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.”
56. “A man isn’t poor if he can still laugh.” » Raymond Hitchcock
57. “Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.” » Bob Newhart
58. “A good time to laugh is any time you can.”
59. “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.”
60. “Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.”
61. “There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”
62. “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you.”
63. “Laughter is wine for the soul – laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness – the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.”
64. “I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing.”
65. “He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad.”
66. “Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning do to do afterward.”
67. “If only she could be so oblivious again, to feel such love without knowing it, mistaking it for laughter. ”
68. “And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I’d probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up.”
69. “I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t laugh.”
70. “Always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine.”
71. “Laughing is, and will always be, the best form of therapy.” Dau Voire
72. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” Charlie Chaplin
73. “We don’t laugh because we are happy, we’re happy because we laugh.” William James
74. “Life is better when you’re laughing.” Anonymous
75. “Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.” Thomas Mann
76. “Laughter is an instant vacation.” Milton Berle
77. “Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, let go of what you can’t change.” Anonymous
78. “With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die.” Abraham Lincoln
79. “Laughter is timeless.” Walt Disney
80. “Laughter is the best medicine.” Anonymous
81. “When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.”
82. “Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.”
83. “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”
84. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
85. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
86. “I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.”
87. “I’m such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.”
88. “Marriage is like mushrooms: we notice too late if they are good or bad.”
89. “Everybody laughs the same in every language because laughter is a universal connection.”
90.“Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.”
91. Just because I don’t laugh more often, doesn’t mean my life is meaningless.
92. Home is a perfect place where laughter should never ends.
93. Laughter isn’t a thing you can learn, it is a feeling you feel.
94. I must agree that laughter is better than any other medicine. It does not only help you grow younger but it also gives your life a happy healthy heart.
95. I wish my life is full of laughter not sadness and tears. I am just tired of it all.
96. My childhood would never be complete without my good friends and our never fading laughter.
97. I have a strong feeling that those who laugh more often are those who sees the real beauty of life.
98. Our friendship would never be the same without long chat time and good laughs.
99. I hope to see you laughing and all smiling again. I hope you can do that again.
100. Thank you for the happy memories. Laughing with you will always be my favorite.