ITI Trainee Profile Verification Before Hall Ticket – ITI-Industrial Training Institute NCVT MIS has issued an invitation for the 2022 Notification for the ITI Trainee Profile Verification Before Hall Ticket or Admit Card.
ITI Trainee Profile Verification Before Hall Ticket
Candidates that qualify for correction may check their profiles to confirm their eligibility. Before the first time Hall Ticket Generation, DGT is to provide ITI trainees with a chance to confirm or raise adjustments in their profile information, including their image.
- ITI-Industrial Training Institute
- Government of India
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Directorate General of Training
- Last date for Trainee Profile Verification before HT : 30th June, 2022
- Last date for action by Approving Authority [ITI/RDSDE/NPIU (DGT HQ] : 5th July, 2022
- Eligibility Criteria- FA/Attendance/Fees: 22.06.2022 to 02.07.2022
- Practical Centre Mapping : 11.07.2022 to 15.07.2022
- Practical Examination : 01.08.2022 to 05.08.2022
- CBT Examination (Online mode) : 08.08.2022 to 19.08.2022
- Result Declaration : 27.08.2022
How To Do ITI Trainee Profile Verification Before Hall Ticket or Admit Card 2022
- Trainee to access his/her profile information using the page “Trainee Verification Before HT” under the tab Trainee. NCVTMIS Portal Link Link Given Below.
- Enter Trainee Name and Registration No.
- Existing Email ID and mobile No. will be displayed to continue 4. Enter the OTP received on Email ID/Mobile No. to continue.
- Trainee can update his email ID/mobile no. if both the existing email ID and MobileNo. are wrong/not accessible.
- Trainee profile will be displayed with existing data w.r.t. eight fields of his/her profile Information (See Annexure for details)
- Trainee has to select each and every field for its correctness or raise correction by selecting the Incorrect field, if required.
- In case of correction required, type the correct value, select the document to be Upload.
- Submit Profile/correction.
Important Instruction For Verfication Before Hall Ticket Generation 2022
- This is a one-time opportunity before first time Hall Ticket generation for all trades’ trainees irrespective of duration.
- It is mandatory for all the trainees to do the profile verification.
- Trainee has to visit his/ her ITI with original (s) of the documents submitted/uploaded physically within 7 days.
- Profile data correction would be effective only after physical verification of documents by ITI.
- Hall Ticket would be generated based on the verified/corrected data through this page.
- If any trainee fails to do verification or the authority fails to act in stipulated time window, Hall Ticket would be generated based on the existing data in the portal.
- Profile grievance would not be accepted after result processing/ marksheet/ certificate generation.
ITI Exam 2022 Important Links
|Downlaod Notice||Click Here|
|How To Download Admit Card (Video)
|Join Our Telegram
|NCVT Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job
Related Tags: ITI Trainee Profile Verification Before Hall Ticket