Kerala PSC Thulasi Login – Kerala Steps for PSC Thulasi Registration are provided in this post on the www.keralapsc thulasi con website. The government of Kerala recently made the decision to launch PSC Kerala, an online platform.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login – www keralapsc thulasi con Registration
This enables state residents who are unemployed to hunt for jobs with ease and in accordance with their qualifications. It will be particularly helpful for students who are preparing for a variety of government tests, such as those for teaching positions, banking, the civil service, etc.
One must register on the PSC portal in order to fully utilise this portal. We did our best to eliminate all of your steps in the article, and we also gave you the correct KPSC Thulasi instructions at https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
You will learn how to create an account for yourself on the website and how to log in once you have done so. The Kerala Public Service Commission created it to promote employment in the region. You can submit applications for various open positions after completing the registration process.
On the PSC Thulasi website, you will be able to view all of the current exam notifications. The PSCNET app is simple to download from the Google Play store for those who have a mobile device with them. Keep an eye on this page for all of the frequently updated information on the employment site.
How to Login on KPSC Thulasi – www keralapsc thulasi con
- First of all open any web browser in your device
- Now go to https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- After that you will see thulasi portal on your screen
- Now do enter your user id and password to login
- Enter access code which is given in the image
- If facing any difficulty with access then you can easily refresh it and generate new one
- You must have got user id and password during registration on KPSC website
- Now click on blue color log in button and you are done
- Now your account is visible on your screen
Password Forgot of Kerala PSC Thulasi
Password forgetting is a pretty typical occurrence in the digital age. There are many websites, which means there are several passwords, which causes confusion. Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten your password or the Kerala Thulasi website is giving you an error message about an invalid password. We are available to assist you.
With the use of your cellphone number, you can reset your password. Use the mobile number you provided during your Kerala Thulasi registration. If you’ve forgotten your user ID, take the procedures listed below.
- To know User ID SMS ‘KL USR’.
- To Reset Password send SMS to following numbers: 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To Reset your Password, Send SMS ‘KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH’
- Example: ‘KL USR RST rahul 12011990’, here the date of birth of rahul is 12/01/1990.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Online Registration
Numerous job possibilities are directly offered to users by the state government in Kerala PSC Thulasi. The candidate must register on the PSC website in order to benefit from it.
Do not be confused; Kerala PSC has two websites, one of which is thulasi. KeralaPSC.gov.in and PSC.Kerala.gov.in.
You must register on both candidates’ websites first. Give accurate information while registering because you cannot use these web portals without doing so. Please follow all of the instructions listed below to receive Kerala PSC Notification on schedule.
- First of all open Kerala Thulasi website
- Now look at right side of the page
- You will get to see New Registration link which is given below Forgot Password
- Just click on it
- Now new page will appear on your device
- Do fill the form completely and please fill all correct details in it
- First of all enter name, date of birth, Father name and so on
- After that enter user id and password
- Do note both of them somewhere and use easy words so that you can remember easily
- After that in the end enter Access Code given under Declaration section
- Click on Register button
- Now you are registered user of Kerala Thulasi portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Registration for Kerala PSC Thulasi is Important?
You must first register on the Thulasi Portal before you can submit an application for the PSC Recruitment. In 2023, the Kerala government launched this website.
What paperwork is needed for registration?
You must have an identity proofing document, such as your Aadhaar or PAN, as well as a scanned copy of your photo and signature both smaller than 30 KB in size.
How can I register for the Kerala PSC?
By visiting www.keralapsc.gov.in, you can easily register. Do take note of and adhere to all the instructions provided in the article above.
If I forget my login password, what should I do?
Sending an SMS is all that is required to quickly reset the password. SMS: KL USR RST USER ID DATE OF BIRTH to reset the password. Make sure you are using a registered mobile number to send the SMS.
Related Tags: Kerala PSC Thulasi Login